Presenter Fees Agreement
Australian Neurofeedback Institute (“ANFI” or “Company”) hosts and conducts many workshops, conferences, and other meetings and events, both in-person and online, at which educational presentations are made to attendees. This Presenter Agreement (“Agreement”) by the presenter identified below (the “Presenter”) is for the presentation including any and all related comments, handouts, illustrations, references, or other related materials (the “Presentation”).
1. License. The Presenter grants to ANFI a license to record the Presentation using audiotape or videotape equipment or other electronic means, and grants to ANFI a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide license to produce, publish, modify, reproduce, distribute, and/or sell the Presentation and/or any other created work prepared and provided by the Presenter in connection with the Presentation, and to do so in print, electronic, or other known or unknown format. The Presenter understands that this license does not transfer ownership to ANFI and does not prohibit the Presenter from using the materials underlying the Presentation or related materials in the future in the Presenter’s professional or personal work.
2. Promotion. The Presenter further authorizes ANFI to use the Presenter’s name, likeness, photograph, and biographical data in connection with the use and promotion of any aspect of the Presentation or related materials, including through social media tools. Presenter may also be asked to assist with promotion of the Presentation.
3. Relationship. The Presenter and Company are separate and independent contractors. Presenter shall not be deemed an agent, employee, joint venturer, or legal partner of ANFI and may not act for or on behalf of ANFI, or to bind ANFI to any contract or arrangement with any other person.
4. Compensation. Company and Presenter agree that after the fixed cost of $300, being for registration processing and Webinar hosting fees, net revenues will be evenly divided, with each party accepting 50%. The calculation for net revenues excludes donations received and goods and services tax (GST) payable.
The Company agrees to provide clear and timely accounting and payment. Accounting will show revenues and credit card fees, and will be provided two weeks after the last live session, and at least once per year thereafter while Content is available for purchase. The presenter agrees to complete such paperwork as is required by law, and provide necessary information to the Company so that payment can be made. Presenter shall be responsible for all of their own expenses, unless agreed to in advance in writing, and as part of this agreement.
5. Indemnification and Hold Harmless. Presenter shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ANFI, its directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability or expense arising out of the Presenter’s breach of the representations and warranties herein, or otherwise resulting from Presenter’s action or omission.
6. Term. This Agreement may be terminated only by written agreement of both parties, at any time.
7. Mutual Indemnification. Presenter and Company agree to indemnify the other for any claims, losses, damages, or liabilities resulting from their own negligence, errors, or omissions.
8. Legality. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
9. Entirety. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Presenter.
10. Assignment. Presenter shall not assign any of their rights under this Agreement, or delegate the performance of any of their duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company.
AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY: